Motorized Hurricane Screens can offer residents of the Sarasota area effective protection and peace of mind during hurricane season. When there is news of a hurricane, it can cause worry and stress in the Sarasota community. However, you can easily protect your home with motorized hurricane screens. Between 1980 and 2018, hurricanes caused an overwhelming $862 billion in damages.
Our hurricane screen installers and a low-cost set-up process make installation easy. Our team of certified experts can help improve the safety of your home and provide top-quality window protection to withstand the toughest of storms. Adding motorized hurricane screens to your Sarasota home can help you take the proper precautions for the protection and safety of your house, yourself, and your loved ones.
What Are the Benefits of Motorized Hurricane Screens in Sarasota?
Motorized hurricane screens work by protecting your windows from flying debris and shielding them from the effects of hurricane-force winds. Sarasota residents can benefit from these during hurricane season due to their convenience, strength, and easy use. There are several additional benefits to adding hurricane screens to your home, including:
- Durability: The built-to-last, custom-engineered design of our hurricane screens ensures the highest standard of protection on the market. Made from high-quality, missile-tested materials, motorized hurricane screens are certified for use in high-velocity hurricane zones to offer strong protection and impact absorption that shields you and your loved ones from harm, as well as the valuables within your home.
- Hassle-free deployment: These screens are easy to use and hassle-free. No more dealing with boarding up your windows, struggling to find ways to protect your house, or going through the take-down process after a hurricane has passed. Automated hurricane screens give you full protection from hurricanes with just a touch of a button.
- No extra storage needed: No extra storage space is needed to put the screens away; they are directly installed into your house so they can roll up or down. You do not need to take them down, keep them in the garage, or pull them out during hurricanes. They are there for you, pre-installed, to offer next-level protection at the flip of a switch.
- Can be installed anywhere: Motorized hurricane screens are versatile and can be installed anywhere that needs protecting, including lanais, storefronts, walkways, double doors, carports, and sliding glass doors. Our screens are specially designed to fit precisely where they are needed to resist the most intense hurricane-force winds. Wherever you need protection from Florida hurricanes, these screens can be safely and efficiently installed into your home.
- Style: Beyond hurricane protection, the discreet appearance of these screens is a particularly appealing feature for homeowners. They can go up without clumping or displaying attachment points that stick out, and they simply come down with ease to enhance the appearance of your home while offering sufficient protection. There are options like Bahama impact hurricane shutters and colonial impact hurricane shutters that can also add style and functionality to your home. You don’t have to sacrifice your patio’s atmosphere and style for protection. With hurricane screens, you can have the best of both worlds!
- Protection beyond hurricanes: The Sarasota sun can be tough. Hurricane screens offer protection beyond hurricane winds, keeping your house cool and shaded during the sunniest summer months and helping you save money on your lighting, electric, and A/C bills. Additionally, Florida bugs can be a nuisance. Screening them off can help keep you, your family, and your guests mosquito bite-free.
For next-level protection and effective savings, installing motorized hurricane screens offer an effective solution for your home for a cost-efficient investment.
Options for Protection
When it comes to motorized hurricane protection for your home, there are two main options we provide here at West Shore Construction:
- Motorized Rolling Shutters: Motorized rolling shutters are automated hurricane screens that use durable aluminum for strong, effective hurricane protection. While these systems are small, they are able to withstand even the most destructive of hurricane threats. Following the automated hurricane screen design, these shutters roll down with a touch of a button for seamless, effortless protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Retractable Hurricane Screens: Retractable screens operate using a motor and come down or retract as needed. They deploy in seconds to provide your home with immediate protection from impending storms and come back up to retract just as easily, offering you complete control over the protection of your home.
Whichever automated hurricane screen option you choose, installation is easy, and either one offers you the protection you need for peace of mind during torrential rain and hurricane-force winds to keep you, your family, and your valuables safe and intact.
Read More: How to Make Your House Hurricane Resistant
West Shore Construction – Who Are We?
At West Shore Construction, we have been providing the residents of Sarasota with quality custom designs, remodeling, painting, and hurricane protection since 1985. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our expertise and commitment to the safety, security, and functionality of your home are what make us one of the top commercial and residential contractors in the Sarasota area. Our highly-trained professionals with years of experience provide quality workmanship that has left numerous customers satisfied and eager to refer us to friends.
Call Us Today
Our team of hurricane protection experts understands that keeping your loved ones and your property safe is a top priority. During hurricane season, it can be difficult to find the protection you truly need for effective safety. That’s why our team of experts offers installation for motorized hurricane screen options to maintain your and your family’s well-being and security.
We are committed to keeping the residents of Sarasota safe during hurricane season. Whether you are interested in adding on shutters, fabrics, impact windows or motorized hurricane screens, we provide long-lasting protection that can withstand the toughest of storms. Give us a call at 727-488-8182 to learn more about how we can help keep you safe from hurricanes in Sarasota.